Customer service jobs in Europe
Customer Service jobs in Europe
On this page we will explain the job possibilities for job seekers interested in callcenter and customer service jobs in Europe.
In Western and Northern Europe, there are many software development, app development and creative multimedia companies, as well as major eCommerce firms such as Booking.com (Amsterdam) or Amazon (Munchen) to be found. In Eastern Europe, there are many outsourcing companies and outdourced helpdesks to be found, mainly because of the lower cotst of labour. Especially Poland is a huge market for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Shared Services Centers (SSC's) in cities like Warsaw and Krakow,but many job opportunities are also to be found in Prague, Budapest, Bucharest or Sofia.
Most companies will ask for people with a mid to higher level educational background, some relevant work experience and good communication skills.
So with what kind of profile do you have a good chance of finding employment in another country in Europe, within IT?
- You are educated on mid to higher level, for example BA/Bsc degree,
- At least 1-2 years work experience
- You have a very good command of the English language and speak obne or more other languages business fluent (C1 or C2 level)
- You have EU/EER citizenship
- You have good general PC skills
- You have some experience in a client facing job (callcenter, shop etc.)
General info about the European market, CV format, salary levels etc.: How Europe works
Only full registration will ensure proper handling of your application. If you would like to register as a job seeker: Registration form
If you would like more information in person: Contact us