Accountant (RTR) with Italian
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Currently, our client is looking to recruit: Accountant (Record to Report) with Italian
• Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of A/P coding and revenue and cost allocation
• Support for recording employees’ travel expenses and make related accounting postings
• Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business
• Review and approve all A/R adjustment forms
• Recording of GL postings related to ASC inventory
• Review termination calculation reports and billings
• Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions
• Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis
• Report with postings higher than a limit to allow for more detailed management controls (SOX)
• Report new accounts created or changed during the month
• Sub ledger accounts reconciliation
• Develop and document business processes
• 3-5 years of accounting experience
• Proficiency in Italian is a must
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
• Proactive in solving day to day issues
• MS Office and QAD (ERP) preferred experience
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• Knowledge of state financial regulations
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Good all-round Excel skills
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.