ASP.Net / C# Developer
Have you ever wanted to participate in creating an industry-changing product? Do you want a job where you would be highly appreciated for your various skills?C Teleport is searching for an experienced C# Developer to join Rotterdam office or work Remotely (EU country citizens, only).
Cteleport is a rapidly growing marine travel agency. Using latest IT technologies the company has developed a revolutionary platform that allows it’s clients to drastically save time for crew change arrangements (up to 20 times faster than with competitors) and offers great cost reduction.
To increase the pace of growth even further we are looking for an addition to our Sales team who will be working from our Holland office. The person will be responsible for the initial contact with the client to identify key information and provide brief overview of our services.
C Teleport has designed a disruptive software that is now conquering the marine travel market globally. Our brand-new booking app optimizes crew travel management with use of cutting-edge technology. Hence, C Teleport clients save up to 70% of time when arranging flights and enjoy significant expense reduction, this all due to C Teleport’s full integration with their crewing software.
Of course, we are not going to stop. We are planning to provide even better optimization and to achieve this we are looking for an experienced C# Developer to work in our Rotterdam office or Remotely.
- Architect, build, optimize internal back-end and integrate with external services
- Design and write production-ready code and automated tests
- Implement fast, reliable and scalable APIs
- Work in Agile team environment to deliver on commitments within 2 weeks release cycle
- Understand and expand on your colleague's code
This job is only open to applicants with an EU/EFTA country nationality and living in the Netherlands. Please respect these requirements and do not apply if you have a Non-EU nationality, your application will be discarded without further notice.
Excellent knowledge of C#
Good analytical skills
Proactive with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
Good command of English
You already live in the Netherlands or will move here anyway (not dependent on job offer) on short notice
You have the nationality of an EU/EFTA country, so no work permit required
Skills considered as a good plus:
- Exposure to RabbitMQ
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Hands-on experience with Cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with Galileo/Amadeus APIs is a definite plus
- For remote workers taxes are not covered (must register as self-employed: Senior up to 4 000 EUR/M Gross, Middle up to 2 800 EUR/M, Junior up to 2 200 EUR/M)
- International work environment
- Flexibility and good work/life balance
- Realistic career growth opportunity In a rapidly growing environment
- Opportunity to test your skills and prove that you can work autonomously
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact me by skype: vasarovsky. All applications will be reviewed carefully. We will contact the candidates invited to the interview.
Direct application link