Associate Technical Support Engineer with Dutch and English
- Maintain high availability for inbound calls / Service Portal submissions
- Provide proactive and reactive assistance to all external customers
- Assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues
- Understanding of and ability to ask open-ended/close-ended/probing questions
- Troubleshoot customers product issues using knowledge, tools and other internal
- Log all testing, troubleshooting and research done in process of resolution
- Identify data requirements and assist with data collection
- Assist customers with the implementation of workarounds/solutions
- Advanced in Dutch and English
- Basic experience/awareness of networking fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Basic Understanding of Web services and Security
- Basic understanding of operating systems – Windows/Mac/etc.
- Basic troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
Shifts – Monday-Friday, 10 am – 7 pm
Channels of communication: phone, ticketing system
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
· Fun and fast-paced work environment
· Competitive salary
· Excellent social benefits package
· Top-notch training
· Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
· Employee recognition programs
· Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
· Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.