Back-End Web Developer
Our client is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. They are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 65 exchanges worldwide.
The client is rapidly expanding activities within the European Union and, next, outside of the EU. In order to support their growing business operations, they are looking for a motivated and skilled professional to join the team in Sofia.
We are currently looking for a Back-end Web Developer based in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a web developer you are the partly responsible for designing, monitoring and maintaining Trading Software. You are the link between the user applications and the technology behind it.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- 5 years minimum relevant experience;
- Experience with Java Web Based trading applications;
- Experience with SQL database and network protocols;
- Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks is a plus;
- Advanced English;
Note: Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
- An awesome role within a fast growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- Ownership – the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done – quickly;
- A real opportunity to explore and experiment – developing new & improving current product features;
- An excellent career move – complexity, challenge and real variety collaborating with smart, passionate and creative people;
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.