Our client, a Dutch company, offers service of engineering for projects in heating, electrical and irrigation for a turnkey greenhouse projects. They focus on providing their customers with the best solution in designing and engineering for foil greenhouses, venlo greenhouses, tropical greenhouses and more. With over 10 years of experience, the company is growing steadily, releasing projects around the globe. Following their expansion needs, the company is opening a new office in Varna, Bulgaria.
If you are interested in modern heating and watertechnical installations or project management, international culture that is open to share knowledge, to become part of a newly formed team, to use your experience and skills to help the fresh set up and establish high quality standards, then this opportunity could be the one for you!
Currently we are looking to hire a BIM Engineer for the newly opened office in Varna:
- Designs layout of the following: Revit, Autcoad in Projects.
- Prepares engineering drawings from rough sketches or from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
- Assist in the coordination of electrical, mechanical and water designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Assists the team of Engineers on the field surveys as required to obtain pertinent information for design.
- Uses time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant design engineering experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of BIM/CAD software systems, including Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to understand verbal instructions and written notes and translate them into products
- Ability to develop competent knowledge of company standards
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent command of the English language – spoken and written
- Russian language will be an asset
Our client will only consider local candidates!
- Opportunity to join a newly formed team
- To work in an international company with Dutch management
- Career and development opportunity
- Competitive salary