C# .Net Developer
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, the US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe. Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!
In order to realize our growth ambitions we are looking for an experienced developer who can strengthen our team of ambitious developers with the design and development of new functionalities and integrations.
- Developing integrations with online marketplaces such as Bol.com and Amazon and other partners
- Adding new, user-friendly and smart features to our product
- Working on a scalable SaaS solution with large data sets
Our tech stack
- C#, TypeScript, Sass
- MSSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch (ELK)
- .NET 5, React
In order to find a good match for the C# .NET Developer vacancy, we find it important that you have the following qualities:
- You have experience with web development, databases and APIs
- You have completed a relevant higher education, at least at the Bachelors' level
- You like to think along in an informal and fast-growing start-up
- Experience with e-commerce and system integrations is an advantage You have good communication skills and your English is excellent
- You have a lot of fun in programming and make sure you are up to date with the latest tech such as .NET 5
- You have experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server
- A varied job in a driven, non-hierarchical, scrum team
- Develop our own international e-commerce platform
- Opportunity and responsibility to organize your own time
- Grow along with a fast growing company with international plans and ambitions
- A social and passionate team. We have lunch together and we have flexible working hours
- Work in our modern office next to Leiden Central Station with its own gym, or of course from home
- Ergonomic workstations, sit-stand desks and super-fast PC or laptop with two monitors
- Darts in you breaks, chair massages, fresh fruit and delicious coffee from freshly ground beans
- A pension plan