Cash Collector - multiple languages
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network— Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Languages asked for: Engelish + either French, German, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese
Job location is Warsaw, Poland
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
• Responsible for timely cash collection for the assigned portfolio of clients (calls, dunning letters, emails etc.).
• Managing customers’ orders (hold/release).
• Performing credit limit analysis.
• Customer Master Data maintenance.
• Direct Debit process execution.
• Forecasting (cash, risks, opportunities, past due level).
• Calculating Bad Debt Reserve.
• Active participation in regional operational calls.
• Building long term relationship with regional Sales, Finance and Customer Service departments.
• Performing ad-hoc activities delegated by management team.
We can only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU or EEA member states and with fluency in one of the below mentioned languages. We can not consider applicants who would need a work permit to be arranged. Thank you.
• Minimum experience – 2-3 years experience in related customer support areas or equivalent.
• Preferred experience – experience with Accounts Receivable.
• Advanced communication skills in English and either German or Spanish or Italian or French or Portuguese (min. B2 level).
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
• Goal-orientated individual with strong time and task management.
• Strategic thinking about improving processes.
• Communicate effectively in writing as well as verbally.
• Minimum education – University degree.
• Preferred education – Master’s degree, Economics / Finance.
• Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt is preferred.
• Location: Warsaw
• The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages).
• Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance.
• Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy.
• Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”.
• Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential.
• New Joiners Programme including trainings.
• Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
• We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
• Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance.
• Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment.
Please send your CV in English with reference number 00502655/CiE via email email@example.com, or apply via the apply butto.