Customer Experience Specialist – German
Together with our client we are driven by a collaborative culture where we challenge each other to find new ways to be better, faster and smarter at what we do. We attach great importance to excellent training and support. As our colleague you occupy a crucial position within our company! Your performance is the key to our success. Training you means we are investing in your personal development and finding opportunities for you to progress within our company.
It is the people who make the difference!
As a Customer Experience Specialist your primary responsibility is the day-to-day communications through telephone with German B2B clients offering solutions to questions and requests with a great customer mindset. You manage your B2B customer contacts actively and pro-actively, handle inbound & outbound calls and e-mails.
• German to mother tongue standard (oral and written)
• Good knowledge of English
• Highly motivated and result orientated
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a pioneering, dynamic and fast-growth environment
• Interest in digital marketing, SEO optimisation and website creation
• Flexible and deadline driven
• Ability to take ownership of your work
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
> Very competitive salary
> Additional benefits and relocation package
> 20 days paid leave / year
> Medical insurance
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.