Customer Service / Order Management Associate with Italian
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
In the Order to Cash organization, we are looking for a Customer Service Associate/Senior Associate who will be responsible for Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing activities to provide excellence in customer experience.
The Customer Service Associate/Senior Associate will be responsible to perform a broad set of activities reaching from receipt of standard customer orders up to delivery, including timely and effective resolution of issues related to incomplete orders, delivery blocks and billing related activities. These activities include handling of customer complaints and returns as well.
What will you do?
• Timely and accurately process orders and review issues related to automatically processed orders.
• Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or customers.
• Receive and drive timely resolution of order-related customer queries and complaints.
• Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions, customers, warehouse and/or carriers.
• Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
You will also maintain work relations with:
• External Customers.
• Supply Chain Management and other internal stakeholders
• Local Order to Cash Operations
• Shared Service Center Delivery Network O2C Operations.
Please only apply if you have EU country citizenship and are fluent in Italian language, thank you.
What do we expect?
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience.
- Highly Customer oriented. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- SAP experience valuable. Advanced MS Office.
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence in Italian.
What can we offer:
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
Direct application link
Please use this link to apply directly via the Accenture career page, or use the apply button: