Data Analyst with French
Data Analysts will be dealing with natural language processing in order to provide continuous improvement of the smart voice-control system and devices, produced by our client, a market leader in their field.
The main responsibilities are:
- Carefully listening to audio data and transcribing the information represented in the user’s interaction with the smart assistant device. The audio file may include background speech, media speech, computer-generated speech, singing or other sounds, in addition to spoken words.
- Marking the status of audio quality, gender of speaker and nativity of speaker
- Assigning tags to each word that has been transcribed to ensure that information is properly classified
- Evaluating customer’s dialogue with the device in order to determine how successful the interaction was
- Categorizing every error to ensure continuous improvement of the service
- Fluent in French (B2+)
- Excellent listening comprehension skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Data processing experience is an advantage
- Availability to work on 24/7 shifts
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• Fun and fast-paced work environment
• Exceptional compensation package and bonuses
• Excellent social benefits package
• Top-notch training
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
• Employee recognition programs
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
• Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
• Great office locations
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.
Direct application link