Enterprise Technical Support Engineer - Italian & English
Our client will provide 5 weeks of training from 9:00 until 18:00. During those five weeks you will be studying various IT technologies qualifying you for high tech enterprise support operations within the company. After the end of the course you will be starting as an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer.
- Fluent Italian, Advanced English
- Standard working hours – 10 am – 7 pm
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to multitask
- Ability to resolve complex problems with a positive and professional demeanor
- Capable of working with related hardware systems in an Enterprise environment
- Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a Customer facing environment.
- NFS (advantage)
- CIFS (advantage)
- TCP/IP (advantage)
- Networking (advantage)
- Microsoft Exchange (advantage)
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
· Fun and fast-paced work environment
· Competitive salary
· Excellent social benefits package
· Top-notch training
· Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
· Employee recognition programs
· Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
· Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.