Financial Controller with English
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Currently, our client is looking to recruit: Financial Controller with English
• Preparation and provide clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements
• Statutory External support
• Actively support new system implementation; process standardization and improvements
• Maintenance of fixed assets register
• Support on monthly VAT reporting review and related supporting documentation electronic archiving process
• Promoted continuous improvement of the quality and efficiency of the forecasting and management reporting process and outputs.
• Prepared and conducted monthly reviews of forecast, and budgets, presented scenarios based on collection and different economic implications, supervised closing activities
• Assisted in the preparation of the actual revenues and expenses report as well as preparing other various reports
• Oversee various accounting operations and Coordinate with the local team for submitting the budget, forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly reports and Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Ensure quality control over financial reporting related to the business specific
• Reconcile corporate business specific tasks and deliver summary to the local team
• Develop and document business processes
• Review USGAAP accounts, monitor and analyze P&L and Balance sheet transactions and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies; review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• A detail-orientation and strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare reports based on the business specific
• Hyperion (HFM) Good Knowledge
• Technical skills in Hyperion (HFM) – User data maintenance/ Troubleshooting an advantage
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Sense of Accountability/ Responsibility
• Problem Solving Skills
• Decision making
• Understanding of USGAAP represents an advantage
• Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent
• Fluency in English
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&A
• Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.