Front - end developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to acquire new IT/business competencies?
You want to work with cutting edge technologies and projects within hot areas such as IoT, Big Data and Cloud?
You want to develop your skills and abilities and move on the next step of your career?
For one of our partners - global End - to - end IT services company, currently constructing Digital transformation centre we are looking to higher
Front - end developer
- You will work with the planning and design teams to agree the best approach to each project;
- Run User Testing of Applications, Software and websites;
- Create scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs;
- Assess applications and its User Interface and User Experience effectiveness;
- Work with implementation teams to guarantee the quality of the finished product;
Please only apply if you have the nationality of an EU / EEA region country. We can only consider applicants that are not in need of work permit to be arranged. We can not consider candidates from outside Europe, in need of a work permit. Thanks for understanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge on Front end coding technologies
- Advanced skills on Ajax/JSON
- Skills on Photoshop/Illustrator/XD will be an advantage;
- Mathematical approach and problem solving skills;
- Good Organizational & Time management skills;
- Flexible working approach with desire for self-learning and improvement;
- EU country nationality, work permit not required.
- Extensive training opportunities;
- Explore emerging opportunities and Economy 4.0 technologies;
- Proactive approach to ideas and creative problem solving;
- Participating in the Design and implementation of solutions which have high availability and are scalable;
- Very competitive compensation package;
- Package of social benefits, including medical care, food vouchers, relax zones, technical and soft skill trainings, life insurance and many others;
- Flexible working time;
- Opportunity to be a part of fast-growing, innovative and high-performing organization within truly global and multicultural organization;
- Interesting and challenging projects, professional trainings enabling personal development and growth;
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.