We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions. In a very short time, Fortanix has won numerous awards and is already helping some of the world's largest companies protect their most valuable digital assets.
At Fortanix we are redefining what cloud security means. We want our products to have beautiful, responsive, and intuitive interfaces. We are seeking frontend engineers to make this a reality.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Help deploy, monitor, and tune the performance of our offerings
- Participate in peer code review, which we believe results in a higher-quality product
- Follow security best practices (don’t worry, we’ll tell you what they are)
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- Is interested in continuous learning and improvement
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Web security experience (XSS, CSRF, CORS, etc.) is a plus, but is not required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Our culture is defined by 3 core values: excellence, replication and ownership. Maybe you'll miss the foosball, gaming corner or barista, but for passionate engineers striving for the highest we provide the best possible work environment with excellent growth perspective. Next to a highly competitive base salary we provide 25 holidays, travel expense remuneration and, if necessary, covering relocation costs, 30% ruling et cetera.
South (Zeeland/Brabant/Limburg), Eindhoven region
Contact person (please do not apply through mail, only applications through the apply button will be processed. If the apply-button is missing below, it means the vacancy is closed)