Helpdesk Music Streaming Support - German
For a world-known music streaming brand, our client is looking to attract people to join the German Team.
Deliver customer support that helps to get results and satisfied customers
Anticipate potential issues and look for new solutions when needed
Provide support and solve all coming opportunities to a possible solution
Communication channels are e-mail, chat, social media (no calls)
The working hours for this client are from Monday - Sunday between 8 am - 7 pm
Knowledge of working or experience in a technical market is a big plus
Customer Service Experience or related experience with consumers and/or buyers is preferred
Friendly personality, problem-sovling attitude
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• Fun and fast-paced work environment
• Exceptional compensation package and bonuses
• Excellent social benefits package
• Top-notch training
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
• Employee recognition programs
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
• Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
• Great office locations
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.