Indonesian Chat Technical Customer Care Specialist for Mobile Devices
Our client is one of the world leaders in outsources customer service experience. For over 30 years of existance, the company grew to 70 000 passionate associates in more than 22 countries. They collaborate with some of well-known global brands in the field of technology, financial services, retailers and more.
In Sofia, Bulgaria, there are over 800 employees, supporting customers from different parts of Europe.
For one of the client's projects, a world famous brand, we are looking for positive and enthusiastic Indonesian Technical Support Specialist.
- Communicate via chat and emails with existing customers in order to find the right solutions for their mobile devices
- Give information about the products
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- Gain information about what customers expect/want from the client and e.g. identifying customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- You are fluent in Indonesian
- Advanced in English
- The written communication is your passion
- The fast developing sphere of the mobile communication is interesting for you
- You have some hard- and software skills
- You possess good knowledge of MS Office
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; free ice-cream and fruits; social team activities
- Variety of discounts in leading brands
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal trainings and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Charity activities, team buildings and sport events
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu!