Junior Business Service Advisor with Italian
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
What will you do:
As Customer Service Representative, you will assist our customers to solve issues concerning our online advertising products and answering all their product related questions.
- Optimize campaigns and pitch features for customers
- Manage account activation and optimization, campaign, budget, troubleshooting and keywords queries
- Manage complaints, fraud, and account hijacking queries
- Processing of billing and payment
Please only apply if you have EU country citizenship and are fluent in Italian language, thank you.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English and Italian (min.C1), great communication skills
- Previous B2B experience would be an asset
- Ability to understand current clients’ processes and needs and resolve quickly their queries
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and offer support on different communication channels
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Direct application link
Please use this link to apply directly via the Accenture career page, or use the apply button: