Junior Data Reviewer with English and Bosnian / Serbian / Croatian
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for reviewing web data for our Client in a given language. Mostly, you will:
- Provide back-end support to our client's customer
- Review data according to Client guidelines
- Work within the agreed timelines, quality and quantity standards
- Need to keep up to date with events & happenings in countries of the supported language
- Participate in generating improvement ideas
Please only apply if you have EU country citizenship and are fluent in Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian language, thank you.
What we expect from you:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Bosnian, Croatian or Serbian
- Full proficiency on reading and understanding Cyrillic alphabet
- Strong knowledge of modern culture & history in countries of the supported language
- 1+ year of work experience & university education will be a plus
- Willingness to work rotating shifts across 7-day workweek – mornings, evenings & nights depending on project needs
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Direct application link
Please use this link to apply directly via the Accenture career page, or use the apply button: