Linux System Engineer (Junior / Intermediate / Senior)
Our client is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors. They offer market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. The company is currently operating in 18 countries in Europe and is still expanding.
We are currently looking for a Senior Linux System Engineer for our office in Sofia. You will be part of proactively thinking team of System Engineers responsible for operating, monitoring, enhancing and extending complex IT infrastructure of the company. Solid expertise in infrastructure design allows us to build stable ground for broad landscape of IT solutions providing real-time service to our clients. Working in such innovative environment literally means facing new technological challenges every day.
- Find and resolve technical problems with our distributed infrastructure and build solutions to prevent them from happening in future;
- Analyze existing systems and find out the possibilities for improvement;
- Automate routine tasks, create scripts and tools to make daily operations more efficient;
- Collaborate with developers providing assistance in introducing new features and satisfying constant growth of our infrastructure;
- Improve our monitoring solutions and handle the outages;
- Keep systems up to date in regards to security compliance;
- Research, evaluate and implement new systems and solutions;
- Relevant experience as a Systems or DevOps Engineer in a Linux based environment;
- Sufficient scripting experience, preferably with Shell or Python;
- Experience with operating multiple servers infrastructure (100+);
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering and Computer Science principles;
- Solid foundation in Linux administration and troubleshooting;
- Solid fundamentals in security concepts;
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently;
- Technologies and services we use, operate and rely on: Linux (Centos 6/7), KVM, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Mysql, Elasticsearch, Redis, Zabbix, Zimbra, Ansible, Ceph, Git, Logstash etc.
Note: Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- A modern work environment (Millennium Center).
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.