AME is a fast growing organization developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities and a highly automated manufacturing environment.
Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering. Working at AME means joining a talented, ambitious and experienced team of experts, with a clear focus on personal and professional growth. You will be involved from concept to production.
As a Manufacturing Engineer at AME you are acting as a bridge between Engineering and Operations. You will make sure that a design can be manufactured in the most effective, high quality way. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for:
- Analyzing the production flow of a product.
- Ensuring the design for manufacturing / assembly of a product.
- Delivering the manufacturing plan of the work streams.
- Optimizing operations processes.
- Delivering product-specific risk analyses and control plans.
We are looking for candidates with at least several years (3+) of working experience, built up in a technical and industrial working environment. You are able to communicate with different technical disciplines (electronics, mechanics and software) and people with different cultural backgrounds. You know what it is like to be involved in the industrialization of products, optimizing operations processes and facilitating PFMEA’s. You possess an accurate and structured working style and you are a great team player. Good communication skills: fluent in English, and Dutch is a plus.
Please note: we can only consider EU citizens (not in need of work permit) or people graduated Msc or PhD level over the last 3 years at a top-200 university worldwide or in the Netherlands. We can not consider applications from non-EU citizens not meeting the above mentioned criterium. Thanks for understanding.
Why join AME?
- As a project member, you could have a significant impact on the quality of our products.
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture.
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization.
- A real Brainport company full of young and talented people from all over the world.
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities.
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines.
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems.
- Lots of unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level.
- Secondary benefits: high level of flexibility with respect to working hours, free lunch and dinner for all our employees and an iPhone 8 (including private use).
AME offers a challenging career full of opportunities for personal and professional growth. In an atmosphere of passion, ambition and responsibility, you will be part of a flat and dynamic organization focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products from idea to realization. Naturally you will receive a salary in conformity with the market standard and a significant benefits package together with a great work environment.
Principals only / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld