Order to Cash Associate - Norwegian
Finance and accounting role, also known as Cash Collections. Can also involve dealing with disputes from the client’s customers. Mostly it’s talking with the client’s customers and
finding out the reason for non-payment and helping them solve their issues. Also, reporting, analyzing how your work load will be. An administrative role with need of communication skills over the phone.
Client is looking for a Norwegian speaker to join our team as an Order to Cash Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Poland.
• Contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
• Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via phone and e-mail
• Identifying the cause and validity of complaint, analyzing of overdue receivables
• Advising and influencing customers on the payment options for debt recovery
• Preventing reoccurrence of complaints by cooperating with the Billing Team
• Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of invoices and customer satisfaction
• Delivering a consistent and professional level of service and maintaining good customer relations
• Reporting the results of work in the area of outstanding receivables
• Achieving set revenue targets and call quality objectives
Team Description: Nordic team, mainly people from Poland that speak the Nordic languages but also people from Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Around 10-15 ppl.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- Experience from Accounts Receivable or Customer Service is an advantage
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Active team player
- Relocation package (1 monthly salary gross first week of employment).
- Competitive start salary
- Secondary benefits: sports card, private medical care, life insurance
- Latest management styles
- Join company wide initiatives for culture, sports, etc