Payroll Specialist with German
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Currently, our client is looking to attract: Payroll Specialist with German
• Ensure smooth, efficient and high-quality personnel administration, data and reporting processes
for the overall payroll-process and manage the interfaces to our external provider
• Coordination of employment contracts, modifications and terminations manage the contracts and invoices of our third-party providers
• Collects on a daily basis data from internal and external partners required for processing the salaries and fees of external suppliers. Uses collection methods specific to the department in order to ensure the collection meets the individual targets imposed by the department.
• Analyzes, investigates and responds within the standard time frame established by the department to all employees’ requirements and to other requirements from internal departments that interact.
• Is the main contact for employees; understands and clarifies concerns raised by employees and uses all available resources to solve these problems. Replies to employee complaints in a polite and professional manner. In this situation, the specialist must have all the information necessary to solve the problems respecting the existent procedures.
• During the collection process, the analyst must ensure punctual escalation, providing relevant information to managers or directors, of all the problems related to customer accounts and to highlight any issues that may arise and can have a negative impact on the objectives of the department.
• At least 2 years experience in Payroll;
• Fluency in German language and good command of English is a must;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
• Good all-around Excel skills.
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.