If you are a developer with knowledge of PHP and MySQL we are looking for you. For several departments we make use of SugarCRM and are looking to hire a bright developer who has experience with CRM development and integration. You have the opportunity to help build our direct marketing infrastructure, define processes and to grow our existing online business. We expect you to be able to customize SugarCRM to our needs by (re)programming PHP scripts and enhancing the Sugar data model.
• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage our CRM strategy
• Customize and enhance existing CRM application, leveraging experience with built-in admin, reporting, and development tools
• Define and document requirements related to CRM change requests and implement changes based on best-practices
• Develop and enhance CRM reports using tools inside & outside CRM
• Work with IT development resources to integrate CRM with other applications using available and new APIs
• Play a lead role in evaluating new CRM technologies / tools and developing plans for their implementation
• Support user requests to import data into CRM from various sources, following established assignment tools. Enhance import tools as needed
• Develop and maintain documentation regarding CRM systems configuration
A degree in Computer Science or any related field is a basic requirement. We can only consider candidates with EU/EER nationality or otherwise unlimited work permission for the Netherlands. Furthermore:
• Minimum one year experience customizing and extending SugarCRM;
• Excellent knowledge of PHP and Object Oriented programming;
• Minimum one year experience with system integration, interfaces and web services;
• Minimum one year experience with SQL;
• Previous experience in developing reports and supporting a reporting/BI environment is a plus;
• Must be organized, focused and driven toward established deliverable dates;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language;
• Self-motivated with excellent teamwork skills;
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS will be considered as a plus.
• Ability to be part of a rapidly growing international online company;
• Become an integral part of a small and dynamic team;
• The things you create will be, due to our very short release cycle, directly used by other parts of the company;
• Good pay and benefits.