Together with a team of highly trained developers, data scientists and consultants, you are responsible for the further development of our software and the development of new features. You contribute to improving the software architecture and are actively involved in translating business requirements into a technical design. A good dose of enthusiasm, ambition and perseverance completes our wish list.
- you come up with the best solutions for new functionalities;
- you develop user-friendly software for our customers;
- you get to work with a database with more than 100 million records, where hundreds of thousands of records are added every day;
Test your new functionalities and regularly consult with internal and external tech teams, for example from Google.
- a completed HBO or WO education with at least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- experience in delivering good testable code;
- knowledge of Symfony (or a comparable framework), MySQL and you know how Git and Github works;
- the drive and energy to continuously learn/become better. We also like to learn from you.
You will be happy
- an award winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- hardware of your choice;
- talented and highly educated colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits;
- a good pension payment;
- 25 vacation days + the option to buy 12 more;
- a personal training budget;
- a “Work from anywhere” policy;
- the option to plug in from Rotterdam, Den Bosch, at home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympics;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years and more!