Project Quality Engineer
They are a rapidly growing $3.3 billion business with operations and business centers in 13 countries and over 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at their U.S. headquarters.
They pride themselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. They have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
In this position you will be the lead for all Quality aspects of New Product Development (NPD). You will influence our customers, our development team (Design, Process, Program Management, etc.), and the Operational team.
You will lead a project regarding quality that drives NPD rigor with the team to “get it right the first time”. You will ensure product success by comparing design and process against customer and company's requirements throughout New Product Development.
- Managing all aspects of quality and continuous improvement across several new product developments across various customer groups.
- Fulfilling customers’ System quality requirements e.g. Advanced Product Quality Planning and manage the relationship with our Customers’ Quality representatives.
- Demonstrate full ownership of quality items according NPD process by driving all relevant functions towards 100% robustness in meeting specifications/performance requirements.
- Establish knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and drive for compliance with customer and company's requirements.
- Establish knowledge of dFMEA/pFMEA/Control Plan Drawing and drive for compliance with customer and company's requirements.
- Responsibilities include understanding customer quality requirements and expectations, and developing/driving actions to support those requirements.
- Evaluates risk of new products i.e. evaluating inspection criteria, verify CTQs and ensure flown down of special characteristics.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (or similar).
- Experience in a high-tech oriented manufacturing / development environment in (preferable) Quality positions.
- Fluent English is a must, command of the Dutch and or German language is desired.
- Able to travel abroad to our offices/make sites around the world and to our customers in Europe.
- Competitive compensation package and bonus related to performance
- Possibilities for career in automotive industry and grow as part of a global company
- Challenging international projects within various global teams;
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, customized technical trainings and certification
- Flexible working time
- Committees by interests and culture activities
- Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR programs).
- Corporate events and team buildings