This role requires relocation to The Netherlands, but flexibility in working from home.
We're creating a new generation cloud-based travel portal, for various marketing purposes. Are you interested in working at a constantly innovating and successful data company?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and productive developer, interested in cutting edge solutions. You can play an active part in shaping our future: a challenging but above all fun job awaits you!
With us, you work hybrid. At the office for optimal teamwork, at home for full focus.
- Grow and expand our tech environment
- Grow and expand your own expertise
- Improve our existing backend services
- Design, implement, integrate and maintain the latest services and API's
- Design and broaden our (online) architecture
- Optimize online marketing through data
- Experience with Django or other Python-based frameworks
- Experience with webservices
- Advanced Python development skills
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- Experience with unit- and integration testing
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of GCP
- ReactJS and NextJS skills
- Knowledge of Google analytics
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with front-end development
- A salary. A good one....
- Fulltime position
- A role in which you can have a real impact
- Working on strong brands and large scale eCommerce and travel sites
- Ambitious, informal and dynamic work environment
- Latest algorithms and tech
- Flexibility in work from home