Senior Front-End Web Developer
Our client is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. They are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 65 exchanges worldwide.
The client is rapidly expanding activities within the European Union and, next, outside of the EU. In order to support their growing business operations, they are looking for a motivated and skilled professional to join the team in Sofia.
As a front-end web developer you will be part of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of our user facing platforms that are used by hundred thousands of customers. Our development strategy is agile and we do code rollouts on a continuous basis. As well as working independently, you will also be responsible for making technical decisions within a team and across teams. You will interact with our Back-End, UX/UI, Product Management, Marketing and other internal teams as you develop new functionality to.
Next to that you will:
- Select new tools and technologies together with the development team;
- Provide hands on technical expertise;
- Propose creative solutions for web platforms used by hundreds of thousands of customers;
- Develop complex fully responsive trading tools;
- Improve existing and drive new features from design board to production,
- Collaborate with with product owners, UX designers, and other stakeholders;
- Constantly improve quality of codebase, flexibility of the development ecosystem, and capacity of the team.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Informatics or similar;
- 3+ years of solid experience;
- Recent experience building rich front ends for web-based (trading)applications;
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, WebSockets, and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of front-end web technologies for mobile devices is an advantage;
- Team player;
- Advanced English;
- Affinity with financial markets is a plus.
Note: Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria AND with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
- An awesome role within a fast growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- Ownership – the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done – quickly;
- A real opportunity to explore and experiment – developing new & improving current product features;
- An excellent career move – complexity, challenge and real variety collaborating with smart, passionate and creative people;
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.