Senior IT Buyer with German
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Currently, our client is looking to attract: Senior IT Buyer with German
• You will execute services for a sourcing project, in most cases from start to finish, including but not limited to – sourcing requests validation per client guidelines, requirements analysis for the bid packages, communicating with client requesters to close any data gaps, prepare and publish the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation, and summarizing proposals back to the requestor.
• Provide sourcing services (RFP, RFI, RFQ) to our clients based on predefined service levels, managing simple projects simultaneously
• Evaluate project scope and determine sourcing approach and methodology to be applied; develop and/or customize various templates including RFx, pricing, and proposal evaluation
• Perform in depth analysis of proposals submitted, draw conclusions, prepare comprehensive summaries, and present back to the client
• Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Support negotiations and contracting
• Collaborate with Client Category Managers and/or SMEs on project strategy and tailor sourcing execution based on direction provided by them
• Conduct peer reviews for other team member’s projects and check for quality, consistency and compliance with sourcing methodology and client specific requirements
• Experience with sourcing of hardware/ software products/ services preferred
• Raise Purchase orders on vendors
• Monitor receipt of deliveries
• Check delivery note/invoice/debits
• Prepare invoices for financial accounting (assignment)
• B2 level of German
• 3-5 years of experience in procurement: initiating, executing, evaluating and managing strategic sourcing activities.
• Good understanding of an additional 2-5 indirect categories, especially in IT hardware, software, services, telecom etc.
• Strong Sourcing/eSourcing skills, including sourcing methodology, eSourcing technology, RFX development and management
• Strong customer service orientation including demonstrated issue resolution and relationship management skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data in Excel using pivot tables and various other key Excel functions to analyze, organize and present data
• Ability to follow a process based on documented guidelines with minimal supervision
• Ability to summarize a large amount of quantitative and qualitative information in support of developing RFx packages
• Proficiency in eSourcing and eProcurement tools/ ERPs
• Negotiation skills
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.