Senior PHP Developer
The team needs to grow capabilities by adding a bright Senior PHP Developer with sparkles in the eyes!
- Write clean, well-designed code, following the best practices in the industry
- Follow an agile process
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain product software and databases
- Contribute in all areas of software development
Company's technological stack:
- Azure cloud, Google cloud platform
- Functions, Microservices
- Data lakes
- Crashlytics, Analytics, BI
- Visual studio, Android studio
- Angular and Typescript
- QA, QA Automation
We ask for:
- Knowledge of Objected Oriented PHP
- Developing and consuming REST APIs
- Git with GitFlow
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl) experience
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with optimizing MySQL queries
- Fluent in English or Bulgarian
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- We enjoy coffee, fun and hard work.
- We do have flexible working culture and flat organization which requires high self control, responsibility, ownership and tolerance.
- We enjoy having real customer for our platform, Excitel.com, the fastest growing ISP in India (Delhi and Hyderabad).
- We are part of a group of companies, such as https://extremepeering.net, https://excitel.com.
- We are sharing our thoughts and code at Al. Stamblolijsky 84-85 in Sofia downtown, where our small office spot is.
So, if you have the courage and the confidence and you are ready to accept the challenge, lets sit and talk. We expect the candidate to be integrated into the team as soon as possible.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.