Software Engineer - Frontend
We at tado° have been working to optimize energy consumption of buildings and adjusting it to the actual demand of the residents since autumn 2010. We question the old, developing a new hard- and software generation for heating control to replace it. Our outstanding team goes down entirely new paths with our technology.
Of course, the subject of heating is a complicated one. Often, we do not know exactly what is happening there. It is our objective to create a solution that is simple, elegant and perfectly intuitive. We do not want to make you deal with your heating system, but to give you an assistant who manages it for you. Rest assured in the knowledge that you are living a little more responsibly with it.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to start as soon as possible.
Our daily business will involve:
- Building an Angular(JS)-based web application for modern browsers that allows customers to manage their heating and AC systems through tado° IoT devices
- Working within a cross-functional team with mobile app developers (native Android and iOS), as well as closely cooperating with backend developers to shape RESTful APIs
- Managing our automated test and release pipeline
- We build services with a strong focus on our customers, aiming to deliver new features and improvements to them on a daily basis
- We take responsibility for our software from idea to product. All team members fully participate in each stage of the development cycle, including making architectural design decisions, implementing and testing code, and deploying and operating services in production
- We always strive to deepen our understanding of the software we develop and the tools we use. We do not shy from challenging previous decisions, which allows us to embrace change to continuously improve our services
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles, component-based application development and CSS methodologies (such as BEM)
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- You have EU/EEA country passport/citizenship and/or unlimited work permission for Germany. We can not consider candidates for which a work permit needs to be arranged.
What we offer
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide
Money for moving expenses
Communication and all issues related to the position are curated by the recruitment partner of tado°.
You have EU/EEA country passport/citizenship and/or unlimited work permission for Germany. We can not consider candidates for which a work permit needs to be arranged.