A global provider of online collaboration solutions, currently undergoing hypergrowth and based in Amsterdam.
In light of increasing demand of future releases and to guarantee millions of users uptime and reliability, you'll be responsible for building and leading a team that will define and implement monitoring as a service and on-call rotation. You'll contriibute to set direction for optimal SLI/SLO/SLA.
- Academic level (Bsc or Msc) educational background in a relevant discipline
- At least 6 years experince with DevOps / SRE
- At least 2 year experience leading a team
- Strong experience with Cloud platfoms such as AWS
- Strong experience with monitoring, logging and observability
- Experience with several of the following: Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, Jaeger, ELK stack, Victoria Metrics
- Strong Linux skills
- Knowledge of engineering best practices such as coding standards, CI/CD, testing etc.
Offered are: perm contract. A very competitive salary and additional benefits such as stock options, travel allowance, lunch provided etc.