Technical Consultant - Italian & English
At the technical department of our client there is a job available for consultants with technical skills. You can also apply for this position if you have a huge willingness to learn the technical knowledge. After a trainee program of one month you are ready to lead this project together with the customer service and the colleagues of the technical department.
Your job is to help and advise users of an anti-virus software in a B2C and B2B market. Together with the customer service support team and the technical department you solve every issue and help the customers to a solution. The queries regarding the use of the software comes at your department by phone, email or through online chat.
Our client works with standardize queries to achieve a high customer service level. This means that every incoming query has to be solved timely. Help customers timely and on a professional manner is important. As a consultant you have the ability to give all need advice to customers about products and services. Your job is to prioritize all tasks and involve other teams during an escalation in the process. You can be sure that this company works with a high standard of services, for every issue of a possible escalation, there is a potentiality solution so that every possible obstacles can be solved.
- Fluent in Italian, advanced in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to multitask
- Ability to resolve complex problems with a positive and professional demeanor
- Capable of working with related hardware systems in an Enterprise environment
- Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a Customer facing environment.
- NFS (advantage)
- CIFS (advantage)
- TCP/IP (advantage)
- Networking (advantage)
- Microsoft Exchange (advantage)
- Standard working hours – 10 am – 7 pm
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• A good an fast-paced work environment;
• Competitive salary and bonus based on the account performance;
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Provides you a great training;
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities;
• Employee recognition programs;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
• Support you with a Buddy system and with a relocation package;
• Good office location;
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.