Our client, a Dutch company, offers service of engineering for projects in heating, electrical and irrigation for a turnkey greenhouse projects. They focus on providing their customers with the best solution in designing and engineering for foil greenhouses, venlo greenhouses, tropical greenhouses and more. With over 10 years of experience, the company is growing steadily, releasing projects around the globe. Following their expansion needs, the company is opening a new office in Varna, Bulgaria.
If you are interested in modern heating and watertechnical installations or project management, international culture that is open to share knowledge, to become part of a newly formed team, to use your experience and skills to help the fresh set up and establish high quality standards, then this opportunity could be the one for you!
Currently we are looking to hire a VBA Programmer for the newly opened office in Varna:
- Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Perform project tasks independently
- Participate in the development of client deliverable content
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Contribute to new business and proposal development
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced skills in English
- Experience with Excel macros, which requires Visual Basic skills.
- Strong programming experience with VB skills, test tools development experience.
- Strong knowledge of VBA programming
- Ability to develop custom solutions using one or more programming languages: Visual Basic, SQL.
Our client will only consider local candidates!
- Opportunity to join a newly formed team
- To work in an international company with Dutch management
- Career and development opportunity
- Competitive salary