Windows System Administrator (Junior / Intermediate / Senior)
Our client is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors. They offer market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. The company is currently operating in 18 countries in Europe and is still expanding.
As a Windows Systems Administrator you will have the crucial job of ensuring smooth operation of applications and systems. This means your colleagues can rely on you for solving issues with their workstations or any other IT issues. In more detail, you’ll be managing desktops/applications for users on Windows, Linux and MAC and maintaining those workstations. You pro-actively follow and develop procedures and guidelines to install patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain systems. You set up, maintain and extend our office networks, e.g. LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN and will have the opportunity to initiate improvements as you see fit. Part of your responsibilities will also be to develop and maintain documentation on infrastructure, software, systems, and disaster recovery methodology. Ideally you do all this with a smile and demonstrate the patience necessary to communicate with a variety of people on a technical and non-technical level.
- Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related field;
- Experience in deployment and exploitation of user domains based on Active Directory(Windows 7,10; Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016);
- Experience in administration of Windows Server OS family and Desktop Windows editions;
- Knowledge of best practices on securing Windows environments;
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking, DNS, network services;
- Knowledge of Atlassian stack software, e.g. JIRA (projects, workflows, permissions), Confluence would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Voys VoIP system would be a plus;
- Some knowledge of Linux and MAC OS would be considered a plus;
- Experience with automation and configuration management systems would be a plus;
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities; team player: able to contribute to a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Fluent in English.
Note: Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- A modern work environment (Millennium Center).
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.